Find out our 5 amazing desserts for diabetics.
► ► FREE BOOK + FREE DOCUMENTARY EPISODE: https://www.diabetessmarts.com/go/superfoods
► ► JOIN DIABETES SMARTS: https://diabetessmarts.com
Gain a world of knowledge about the diabetes epidemic and discover what you can do to lose weight and fight diabetes!
1) Ice cream is usually loaded with sugar, and that's why this banana 'nice' cream is the perfect ice cream substitute providing you with all the healthy benefits from the bananas.
2) Natural unsweetened Greek yogurt contains a healthy dose of protein, vitamin B12 and iodine. That's why these refreshing greek yogurt popsicles are perfect for those hot summer days.
3) Dark chocolate is one of the best sources of antioxidants on the planet. Strawberries are loaded with fiber and carry a low glycemic load. Match them both together and you have a superb sweet treat for diabetics.
4) Cinnamon can help lower blood sugar and help manage diabetes complications, and apples are packed with minerals, vitamins and fiber. Baked apples covered in cinnamon are a diabetes-fighting combo.
5) Chia seeds contain 11 grams of fiber per ounce; this makes them one of the best sources of fiber in the world. Plus chia seeds are packed with zinc, potassium, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, calcium and omega-3 fatty acids.