Hash Browns | Continental Breakfast | Cook & Eat with Noshi | Recipe in Urdu/Hindi/English
My name is Noshaba Abid and I am a self-taught home cook. Currently I am living in Cambodia. I will be showing you how to cook authentic dishes from all over the world to promote healthy life style and happiness. I traveled in the Asia region. My recipes are inspired by various cultures in Asia.
During my travel to various countries, I learned about cultures and fascinating/ healthy cuisines. I always loved to cook new and amazing dishes and now it is my passion to share my recipes with all of you.
Today I am sharing with you a recipe of Hash Browns. I hope you will enjoy this recipe.
Corn Flour: 3 tbsp
Black Pepper: ½ tsp
Potato Powder: 3 tbsp
Garlic Powder: ½ tsp
Grated Shallot: 1
Salt: ½ tsp
Oil: for shallow fry
1. Peel the Potato and grate them.
2. Put them in chilled water for 3-4 minutes, after the 3-4 minute completely drain and squeeze the water and put them on a kitchen towel for a few minutes.
3. Put the Potatoes in a bowl and add Corn flour, Potato powder, Garlic powder, Black pepper, Salt and grated Shallot.
4. Shape the batter into any shape or size you prefer.
5. Add Oil in a pan and heat the pan up, shallow fry the Hash Browns for 2-3 minutes each side.
6. Now your Hash Browns are ready to be served with a the Continental Breakfast.
Note: you can add Cheddar Cheese if you like.