Family Offices: Investing in Face of Pandemic Risk - Horasis Extraordinary Meeting, October 1, 2020
With COVID-19, there are challenging hurdles facing business owners and investment groups seeking family office funding. Where are financially-liquid family offices allocating their wealth during these uncertain times? What is the best asset class for their investments? And what are the best methods for businesses to collaborate with family offices and obtain funding?
• Aitua O Ekhaese, Managing Partner, North Hill Advisory Partners, United Kingdom
• George Kanaan, Chief Executive Officer, Arab Bankers Association, United Kingdom
• Ian Morgan, Head of Transactions, iWestcore Europe, United Kingdom
• Asher Noor, Chief Investment Officer, Al Touq Group, Saudi Arabia
• Peter J R Aylwin, Director, Aetos Limited, United Kingdom